Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Essentials

[Pinned] Virtues and Instances

Hi all, just thought I'd put in a word or two about Virtues. In the past, before the changes where Mitigations became the norm, I used to trait things like Zeal, Empathy, Idealism, etc. to boost stats, armor and morale. Now with the changes to Mit...
Small Beardian 3y
Beardian151965Small Farty 2y
[Pinned] Stats
Essentials

[Pinned] Stats

I know I have mentioned in a previous post that I have found gearing to be more of a challenge in Mirkwood than in the previous expansions. It seemed pretty clear what was an upgrade or not. In Mirkwood it seems more ambiguous. After thinking a...
Small Isdilluin 3y
Isdilluin141705Small Jimi 3y
Essentials

[Pinned] Beginners Guide to Fellowship Maneuvers (FMs)

1. What are Fellowship Maneuvers?Fellowship Maneuvers (FM), also called Conjunctions (CJ), are skills that a fellowship executes together in LOTRO. Many players do not understand FMs, but they can be extremely important when used effectively. FMs ...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi2851Small Capo 3y
[Pinned] Raiding tips
Essentials

[Pinned] Raiding tips

Hi everyone,I just wanted to share the guide that I have been using for general raiding tips. It was a big help to me when I started raiding with the kin, as I am unfamiliar with Lotro raiding. http://dadislotroguides.com/comprehensive-guide-to-r...
Small Isdilluin 3y
Isdilluin1308Small Isdilluin 3y
Essentials

[Pinned] Reducing Lag in Raids

Hello All:So we've started doing raids lately as a kin, and it's been a lot of fun!I don't know about the rest of you, but, although my game runs just fine while solo or in a 3-6-man group, these raids get pretty laggy for me.I've done some resear...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi3808Small Jimi 3y
Essentials

[Pinned] How to Use Discord

Our kinship uses Discord, a voice and text chat application popular among gamers.Discord provides clearer audio than in-game chat. (It automatically adjusts volume etc. better than the in-game chat does). I believe it also might cause less lag. On...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi1494Small Jimi 3y
Essentials

[Pinned] How to Speed up LOTRO Launcher

Hi Everyone:For a while now, it takes forever for my LOTRO launcher to get started. It installs thirty "splash screens"--ten in three different languages. After that, I tend to mistype my password a few times. It's a long process logging into LOTR...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi1379Small Jimi 3y
Essentials

Helm's Deep Guide (from Laurel's LOTRO Den)

Laurelinarien (Twitter) made a helpful guide for Helm's Deep that I wanted to share. It's pretty broad and covers questing, epic battles, gear, reputation, and a few other things! The guide is on her website, Laurel's LOTRO Den: https://laurelsden...
Small Louey 2y
Louey1642Small Louey 2y
Page 1