Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Dungeon Guides

Jimi's Anvil Guide

Hello Everyone--We've made a lot of progress on the new Anvil raid. Last night we got to the third boss... and ALMOST won! I know we'll get it next time.Update: On March 26, the Mithril League completed the Anvil raid. Hooray! :) It was so excitin...
Small Jimi 161d
Jimi5390Small Jimi 144d
Dungeon Guides

Instance Guides in Japanese LOTRO Wiki

While working on some of the new 6-man Gray Mountain instances, Louey discovered a Japanese LOTRO Wiki. If you right click the page and then click "Translate," the automated English translation is not bad at all.The Wiki's description of Kidzul-Ka...
Small Jimi 172d
Jimi1183Small Jimi 172d
Dungeon Guides

Thrang

Hey all,A lot of us have been doing Thrang for the summer event (cosmetics and really good pocket items as drops!) so I thought I'd post a couple of good guides that will let you get the hang of some of the mechanics.Here is a video about tips for...
Small Caedman 1y
Caedman1594Small Caedman 1y
Dungeon Guides

Inn League VS Ale Association

I hope this is the right place to put this. If not, let me know and I will try to move it to the right place. That being said... The first thing you need to do is do both of the starter quests. The Inn League starts at the party tree and the Ale A...
Member avatar small Gunnleog 1y
Gunnleog1631Member avatar small Gunnleog 1y
Dungeon Guides

Erebor Instances

Hi Everyone:I thought I'd start putting together some resources for the Erebor raid. These are all scalable, so they will be with us for a while.Battle for EreborThis is the most popular of the three 12-man raids in this cluster. The guide below h...
Small Jimi 2y
Jimi71726Small Banaelleth 2y
Dungeon Guides

Adventuring as a Chicken

Well, it's not exactly a dungeon, but here is an excellent guide to adventuring as a chicken in LOTRO. There are a lot of secret quests, deeds, and titles that not many people know about. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?674811-Mother-H...
Small Jimi 2y
Jimi4734Small Capo 2y
Dungeon Guides

ToO T2 - Lightning

Hello Everyone!We had a great attempt at ToO T2 Lightning Wing last night. I know it was impromptu, but I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! I've done some more thinking about it and snooped around the web a bit.We cleared out the first tw...
Small Jimi 2y
Jimi1287Small Jimi 2y
Dungeon Guides

T2 Pits of Isengard

For the Challenge Mode of T2 Pits there is a cloak that I just have to believe is an upgrade for almost anyone and everyone. But who knows, I just play a stabby tomb. Here are the deets:Sarchol2022 Armor+677 Maximum Moral+692 Finesse Rating+1363 P...
Small Capo 2y
Capo4603Small Capo 2y
Dungeon Guides

LVL 75 group content guides

Hi everyoneI'm making a search on my links from the time Isengard came out (and on recent youtube Isengard content), and I'm going to put here some links for the instances.Fangorn's edge T1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3oIa9GSjkDargnákh Unlea...
Small Achad 2y
Achad5705Small Badhatmary 2y
Dungeon Guides

Ost Dunhoth Discussion Thread

Hi All:Well, the past few weeks we conquered Dol Guldur... but last night Ost Dunhoth was a humbling experience for us all. It's just as hard as it used to be, but we got closer and closer. This raid has a steep learning curve, but we'll get it do...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi4583Small Badhatmary 3y
Dungeon Guides

Skirmish info

Hey Everyone,We were discussing in our Friday raid skirmish, the lack of information available. So, I took a look around and did find a few things. Here is a guide on some of the skirmish lieutenants abilities and tactics to handle them. Lieuten...
Small Isdilluin 3y
Isdilluin2405Member avatar small Jennariel 3y
Dungeon Guides

Moria Dungeons - Quest Guide

This thread will help you find all of the quests for the Moria instances!
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi5872Small Jimi 3y
Dungeon Guides

Helegrod Quests

Hello All:Next weekend we will foray into Helegrod! There are numerous quests for Helegrod. Most of them you will receive after you enter the instance. But there are several (five I think) that you pick up outside. They are not necessary to do Hel...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi1264Small Jimi 3y
Dungeon Guides

Fornost Quests

Hi All:We will be starting Fornost this weekend, and will probably be in there a few more times over the next few weeks. (Sign up on the Events page of the website!)There are seven Fornost quests that you pick up outside of the instance. Two of th...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi2717Small Osting 3y
Page 1