Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Equipping for Adventure

Essence Choice (Level 120+)

With raiding underway (at least this Friday) and level 130 coming up, I thought I'd give a reminder on essence choice so you can get the most out of your precious essences, especially with how scarce they are at level 120!Not all essences are perf...
Small Louey 164d
Louey1199Small Louey 164d
Equipping for Adventure

Epic Battles and Jewelry

Epic Battles are here! In Epic Battles, you earn a special kind of currency called Stars of Merit. You can trade these for lvl 95 jewelry at Helm's Deep. There are three traders near the stablemaster who are happy to take those Stars of Merit off ...
Small Jimi 2y
Jimi91634Small Jimi 1y
Equipping for Adventure

Saving Motes of Enchantment for Level 100

I believe it may be worth saving Motes of Enchantment, the lootbox currency that comes from a couple other things in the game, for level 100 when we get imbue Legendary Items. However, things might change with this, depending on what the 2020 LI R...
Small Louey 2y
Louey31395Small Jimi 2y
Equipping for Adventure

Scaling Instance Loot Tables

At lvl 85, the teal/purple gear from the scaling instances has been very competitive. I found this list that shows what instances you can find certain items in. This should be useful going forward. (Note that the items are scaled for lvl 95... If ...
Small Jimi 2y
Jimi51322Small Jimi 2y
Equipping for Adventure

Gearing For 85

Hi all! Recently returning to LOTRO after a break that went a little longer than planned 😬 and looking for advice/info on gearing at and towards level 85.I am unfamiliar with what raid/instance gear looks like at 85, but I see the Hytbold sets are...
Small Louey 2y
Louey3650Small Isdilluin 2y
Equipping for Adventure

Sarchol (lvl 75 Cloak)

In his Guide to the T2 challenge of the Pits of Isengard (a lvl 75 3-man instance), Capo mentions Sarchol, one of the best items in the game right now.Read the quote below... then click here to read the rest of Capo's guide and get that cloak!For ...
Small Jimi 2y
Jimi2431Small Capo 2y
Equipping for Adventure

L75 Jewellery Guide

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay, but here is the updated Jewelry guide for L75. Note: This guide should contain every recipe for TEAL jewelry for the Isengard expansion that is obtainable through crafting and reputation. An exception is the omiss...
Small Beardian 2y
Beardian2352Small Isdilluin 2y
Equipping for Adventure

IXP Farm

Yesterday at the end of our raid Beard was talking about gearing. I know for myself, this expansion has been a bit more challenging compared to Moria for leveling my legendary items. IXP runes do not drop as frequently or as abundantly as they d...
Small Isdilluin 3y
Isdilluin3510Small Morcoriel 3y
Equipping for Adventure

Lvl 65 Skirmish Gear

I never really used armor or jewelry from the Skirmish camp before, but there are some real gems for lvl 65s. Here is a list!Speak to the traders below, and choose Odothuilan Campaign Armour in the dropdown filter on the top of the popup menu. You...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi5708Small Badhatmary 3y
Equipping for Adventure

LI Damage Types

So you've got your shiny new 65 first age! But it does Common Damage. Yuck! Let's apply a "title" to the weapon so that we can change the damage type to something more interesting!What are our options?Mirkwood: Beleriand damageEnedwaith: Westernes...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi1284Small Jimi 3y
Equipping for Adventure

Enedwaith Reputation Items

Forget Mirkwood! Many of the best lvl 65 items are in Enedwaith! The catch is--you have to be kindred with the Grey Company and the Algraig first. Get started soon! You'll have to do some daily repeatable quests in order to get to kindred. Especia...
Small Jimi 3y
Jimi4610Small Jimi 3y
Page 1